[3830] CWopsT KG9X LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred.kg9x@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG9X LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 14:07:34 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 5

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   87
   20:   25
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  112  Mults = 101  Total Score = 11,312

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

After a quick S&P of 40M which I did VERY well, I tried to run but very few
answers.  Had a 3 minute spell without any Q's!!  Finally went to 20 and picked
up a few more S&P.  I'm back to the low dipole on 20 after what was supposed
to be a swing arm install turned out to be an antenna breaking experience.  It
will be quite a while to get that back up.  Don't have the same confidence to
run on 20 without the beam as sigs are much weaker and no EU.

73,  fred  KG9X