[3830] CWopsT W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 14:09:13 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 5

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1{00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  135
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  135  Mults = 135  Total Score = 18,225

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

A good run on 40 again. For a while it looked like I would be able to break my
previous record by a nice margin, but at around 45 minutes in the run took a bit
of a slump and then another station set up CQ shop about 150 Hz above me. The
ensuing confusion of callers for both of us blew the rate for a few minutes
until I finally slid down just a few dozen Hz. Ended up barely setting a
personal best, but that's still good. I continue to be very pleased with how the
station plays on 40 meters. Thanks for all the QSOs and see everybody in the
1900Z session.

73...
Randy, W8FN