[3830] MDC QP K4VBM Standard LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP K4VBM Standard LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 05:08:32 +0000
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: Standard LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    9     12
   40:    7     13      3
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   16     25      3  Mults = 14  Total Score = 2,262

Club:

Comments:

Didn't really participate as a club this time as I was passing out STD for my
class - in hind sight I should have passed out CLB and gave people more points
LOL.

Band conditions during daylight were horrible - at night signals got stronger,
but still high levels of noise and static crashes.  Phone was the money mode
with 25 QSOs, CW also contributed nicely with 16 QSOs, and digital accounted for
3 (FT8) QSOs.
Nothing on 20m this year - 40m and 80m were where they were.  The scoring per
the online summary web page didn't agree with the published rules, so only they
know what my score really is.
My guess is that the N1MM score above is low.  Still, my best score ever in this
contest, and last year I skipped it.  Did get the bonus station on 2 modes, and
14 multipliers.
Had great fun as always!  And my best score ever for this contest!