[3830] MDC QP N4CD Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MDC QP N4CD Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 17:05:51 +0000
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4CD
Operator(s): N4CD
Station: N4CD

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1      4
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   1      4       0  Mults = 4  Total Score = 20

Club:

Comments:

According to the complicated rules, I was 'mobile' - class D - in Texas per
their example.   Not many to work first few hours other than the big guns.  WAE
contest messed up 20M CW totally.   Conditions 'fair' but not great on SSB.
Rules way too complicated and most out of MD  stations were clueless as to their
category.  Hope this is NOT a trend.    Just filing report to say I
participated.