[3830] WAE CW K8MR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K8MR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 00:09:27 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:    7     7    24
   40:   71    73    81
   20:  173   179    74
   15:   51    38    42
   10:    2     4     4
-------------------------
Total:  304   301   225  Total Score = 136,575

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

An enjoyable chance to play from my home station in Ohio vs. the winter QTH in
Florida where it is low power and simple antennas. Saved most of my time for the
second day when I'd be more appreciated as a new guy. Plus Saturday was a
beautiful day giving me a chance to get some other projects done.

Found EI7M, very loud, on 10 meters around 1430Z Sunday, along with IR6T who was
somewhat loud. But alas, nobody else.

73  -  Jim  K8MR