[3830] WAE CW PA0JLS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW PA0JLS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 10:16:38 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: PA0JLS
Operator(s): PA0JLS
Station: PA0JLS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Berkhout
Operating Time (hrs): 25:01

   80:   30    10    60
   40:  122   259   123
   20:  145   294    84
   15:   10    10    18
   10:    2    10     4
-------------------------
Total:  319   583   289  Total Score = 263,130

Club:

Comments:

First time to work with QTC's. Had a slow start, but after a while i got used to
deal with the tremendous big European signals. Difficult with low power to get
thrue. Did a complete antenna retuning last week and it helped a lot. Conditions
OK. Very hot in the shack, we had temps over 35 C in PA0 land. Found 4XZ very
loud on 14.000.97 completely jammed my QTC QSO with N3RS at that moment. Also
found a lot of unsportsmanship jammers. Thanks for all the patience with QTC's.
Hope to see you all in good health for the next CW contest. Stay safe, Hans,
PA0JLS.