[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:21:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  137
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  137  Mults = 137  Total Score = 18,769

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This is about as good a one-hour 1900Z session on 20M that I have had in a long
time.  This is in large part due to KU8E who set up a new computer for me to use
for logging recently.  But, for the last two weeks, whenever I did a CWT
session, various messages from Microsoft about Edge and Windows 10 kept
repeatedly coming up and I could only make them go away briefly and when they
were there, I couldn't log anything or send with the F keys.  Jeff came down
this morning and disabled the offending programs and this was a peaceful
one-hour session with good signals from all over the US outside about 600 miles
and very good signals from Europe.  Very nice to QSO so many Europeans.  So,
special thanks to KU8E and hope to work you all in the 0300Z session.  73, John,
K4BAI