[3830] WAE CW JA8RWU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, akira8asai@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW JA8RWU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:36:35 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): abt 5

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    6     6    12
   20:  113   112    60
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  119   118    72  Total Score = 17,064

Club:

Comments:

Condx was not good for my almost second day effort, so none on 10/15m from my
QTH with no beam. Guess even my signal might be weak, some guys requested me QTC
had a struggle. Sri but congrats on their all awesome ears! So I gave them all
the QSOs but one for QTC, luckily. Mni tnx for the unique contest!
Cu this weekend in KCJ for my next contest.
Akira,JA8RWU