[3830] NAQP SSB WM5H(@W5WZ) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.baker@opso.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WM5H(@W5WZ) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 05:07:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WM5H
Operator(s): WM5H W5EGA W5WZ
Station: W5WZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: LA - Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    5     5
   80:   71    25
   40:  128    47
   20:  332    47
   15:  113    29
   10:   45    16
-------------------
Total:  694   169  Total Score = 117,286

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Scott was out of town until 10:00pm local after a turnaround drive from New
Orleans taking a daughter to college. Was a long day for him.  Me, my son in law
John W5EGA, and Elijah my grandson.  First of the contest was spent helping John
get started his first contest experience, and I spent the first 2 hours showi
ngElijah my grandson around in N1MM.  We knew from the start we would not be as
competitive as the last 5 NAQP SSB's.  Its ok family learning is first.  Elijah
plans to take his Tech test in the next Ham Cram.  Scott and I both were tired
and stopped running at 11:30pm local and shut it down.  Was a fun contest  I
really enjoyed getting the family in on it.

--73, Bobby WM5H