[3830] NAQP SSB K3IE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hunter.k3ie@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3IE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 12:47:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   17    13
   80:   48    25
   40:  139    41
   20:  158    41
   15:   70    21
   10:   30    30
-------------------
Total:  462   155  Total Score = 71,610

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG - George Dickel No. 8

Comments:

Always fun to hear the voices behind the keyers.

Good on the mults but light on the Q's. 10 and 15 provided some fun.

Strange that Alabama was one of 2 states (and ND, as usual) not in the log.
W0SU answered my 20 meter CQ but, to my misfortune, he was at his summer home in
MN rather than his ND residence LOL. Almost took the collar on Georgia until I
caught N4OO later in the evening hopping around on several bands.

Thanks for the Q's - Hunter K3IE

**Tennessee Contest Group (TCG) - Celebrating Over 26 Years of Contesting Fun**