[3830] NAQP SSB K4TOJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tojohnso@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4TOJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:15:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4TOJ
Operator(s): K4TOJ
Station: K4TOJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2

  160:
   80:   16     8
   40:   34    22
   20:   66    29
   15:    8     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  124    64  Total Score = 7,936

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

TS-590S with Carolina Windom Compact 80 at about 50'. Weather called for storms
so I watched the lightning page during the contest. Luckily, it was
"around" my location but far enough to operate safely.

Bands were surprisingly good! Enjoyed working the contest from start to almost
finish. Other obligations interrupted activity, but it all worked out.