[3830] NAQP SSB N4CF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@mdodd.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N4CF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:15:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N4CF
Operator(s): N4CF
Station: N4CF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:59

  160:   21    14
   80:  109    25
   40:   66    28
   20:   49    25
   15:   24    16
   10:   25    13
-------------------
Total:  294   121  Total Score = 35,574

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock Valley Team #1

Comments:

Wow! 10 meters was great in the afternoon! I jumped between 10m and 15m to pick
up the mults, but then took a three-hour break. When In the evening I started on
20m and worked my way down to 160m, which finally came alive around 0230Z.

Mostly S&P, but had a good 30-minute run on 80m with a 1129 rate.

Saturday evening 80m and 160m were plagued with an S5-S7 "buzz."
Thought it might be RFI from household LEDS or CFLs, but could't reproduce it
Sunday morning.

PVRC was well-represented. 18% of the unique calls in my log are PVRC.