[3830] NAQP SSB N5EE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N5EE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 15:02:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:    9     7
   80:   76    31
   40:  174    38
   20:  337    43
   15:  120    25
   10:   66    18
-------------------
Total:  782   162  Total Score = 126,684

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

I was thrilled for 10 and 15 were open and 20 was truly a workhorse for me.  It
seemed there were no end to stations calling. 80 and 160 were surprisingly
subdued and a bit of a struggle this time around. There were some 5 banders for
me but just not enough 160 activity to get 6.  I’m not rare DX but it felt
like I was managing pileups on occasion and getting the Euro stations calling in
was fun. Thanks for all the Q’s, 73 and hoorah for Cycle 25!

P.S. Next SSB test, I’ll make sure the voice keyer is working :)

Kenny, N5EE