[3830] NAQP SSB W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 15:14:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   10     8
   80:   19    11
   40:  124    37
   20:   92    36
   15:   41    19
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  289   114  Total Score = 32,946

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Nuggets

Comments:

Condx seemed very mixed with occasional loud stations bursting in on 15 and 20m
and other weak signals that couldn't hear me worth beans during the day and weak
signals.  Nice to work a handful on 10m on Sporadic Es;  K9ZO wanted to give it
a try around 4:30pm and we made it easily.  20m and 40m were great during the
evening.  Weak signals on 80 and 160m but nice to log limited Q's and mults.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Rig IC756pro3 to yagis and verts