[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fredennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 16:13:36 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): NN9DD K4NV KG5HVO WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:56
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  302    46
   20:  441    54
   15:  118    40
   10:   28    11
-------------------
Total:  889   151  Total Score = 134,239

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My favorite contest, however, Gulf storms made hearing on all bands from early
evening on.  We aborted the contest with 2 hours to go because we just couldn't
hear account the storms in the Lafayette, Louisiana area.

Good to have our team together again, even if it was all remote with operators
in two states.  Looking forward to better conditions in January, but it was
great saying hello to old friends.  Congratulations to K4RRU, Mike and others at
the top.  Understand that Ray, W2RE has a great score as well that is yet to be
posted.  Congrats Ray!

73'...Fred, WW4LL