[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 03:21:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     2
   40:  284    44
   20:  111    28
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  400    75  Total Score = 30,000

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Broncos

Comments:

Icom IC-735,Heil Pro-Micro Headset,Vectronics VC300DLP Manual Tuner,and a ZS6BKW
up 40 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from Laramie County Wyoming.No
rig control forced me to manual enter frequencies,which really killed my overall
rate, and I was also without any canned audio for calling CQ, so this was an
"Old School" effort for sure.Never heard a soul on 10 meters,and only
found one station on 15. Between 0144 UTC and 0359 UTC I worked 227 stations
without leaving the 40 meter freq of 7.265, and had another good run on 20 as
well. $o was so noisy,that I never bothered with 75 meters. The usual suspects
lowered my rate with their "Please Copy" and "Roger,Roger"
nonsense,and I also took a two hour break.Nothing like my 2020 Jan NAQP SSB
score of 118,700 with 121 mults,but as always,I had fun handing out the rare
Wyoming Mult to evryone that I could hear.Great to work a few of my Grand Mesa
Teammates! Another "100 Watts and a Wire" effort from my Apartment QTH
is in the books. Thanks to all that worked me during band conditions that were
challenging at times. November Seven Many Zebras Walking.