[3830] CVA CW PY2TIM(@PS2T) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CVA CW PY2TIM(@PS2T) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 15:43:24 +0000
                    CVA DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: PY2TIM
Operator(s): PY2TIM
Station: PS2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ARARAQUARA
Operating Time (hrs): 18:00

   80:   42      10
   40:   89       8
   20:  123      15
   15:   33       8
   10:    4       2
------------------------
Total:  291      33  Countries = 28  Total Score = 70,000

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks to the friends we made contacts, unfortunately our main antenna for 40
meters broke, we had to improvise a vertical antenna very fast to contest,
thanks to the friends, PY2ZEA Ville, for the quick assembly of the antenna, the
friend Lupercio PU2TNT and also Vanderley in the help for every operation, and
also PP5EG that kindly left to use its operation.