[3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 13:30:30 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN50-52/60-62
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A SIX-grid rove in four hours (plus two hours to get to where I started). 213
Miles driven so almost 9 miles per QSO.

Activity was light, only 6 different calls in my log but each of the calls was
in my log more than once. Special thanks to Greg, WR9L, for following me and
completing contacts with me from all 6 of the grids I visited. I was told by
several stations that I was a 'unique' multiplier for them, I might have been
the only station who was active from EN51, EN60 and EN62.

All QSOs made the old-fashioned way, with a MICROPHONE and HUMAN decoding of the
signals received. Numerous CQs on CW went unanswered.

Equipment: Yaesu FT-991, 100 Watts. KB6KQ Loop Antenna mounted about 4 feet
above the roof of the CoROVERolla (9 feet overall). Powered by an "Amped
Outdoors" LiFePO battery, 12.7 Amp-hours consumed.

Thanks to all who were on and to Bruce, NT4RT, and the Southeast VHF Society for
their continued management and sponsorship of the Fall Sprint series.

73, JK