[3830] HiQP AA6OC SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa6oc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] HiQP AA6OC SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 07:44:53 +0000
                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2020

Call: AA6OC
Operator(s): AA6OC
Station: AA6OC

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: SF
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   3              1      2
   20:   6              5      7
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:   9      0       6      9  Total Score = 405

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft KX3/balcony-mounted Buddistick

When the air quality cleared a bit in SF, I was able to get the Buddistick out
for a little while Saturday night and a few hours Sunday afternoon. Could work
most stations I heard on CW and digital, and really appreciate the patience of
the ones who needed repeats.

Missed most of the KH6LC crew's shifts on Saturday, unfortunately, and didn't
hear them on Sunday.

Looking forward to working the QSO Party next year either with a better antenna
on the mainland, or very possibly from a permanent home on O'ahu or the Big
Island!

73,
Bob AA6OC ex-KH6BE