[3830] CWopsT AD5A HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AD5A HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:08:28 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 26

Call: AD5A
Operator(s): AD5A
Station: AD5A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   25
   20:  105
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  130  Mults = 124  Total Score = 16,120

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A few bumps in the road on this one. As usual after using N1MM on another
contest, for got to set up the exchange, so my exchange on the first QSO was
Name Exch. I did some work on my antenna switch this week and for some reason
when I enter a QSO, it creates hash in the radio, making it hard to copy, but
only multipliers, for a second QSO on another band, no hash, I haven't a clue.
Any conditions seemed ok, but the distractions were numerous on this one. Thanks
for the QSO's