[3830] 50FallSprnt VE3IQZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3iqz@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt VE3IQZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 04:46:57 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: VE3IQZ
Operator(s): VE3IQZ
Station: VE3IQZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Peterborough FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Club: Peterborough Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Another contest with only 2 SSB signals, no CW.
After 2 hours calling CQ and scanning the band, I gave up... a lost cause.
Where was everyone? Looking at the chat page, it was obvious. The 'weak signal'
boys with their high power KW's were  running FT8 and FT4, arranging skeds.
Its time to separate 'human radio' from 'computer radio.
 Make Digital modes separate contests from SSB, CW mode contests before those
people wanting our frequencies notice that there is decreasing use of our
frequencies.