[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 03:27:19 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 28

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0
   80:  15     10
   40:  21     16
   20:  15      9
   15:   1      1
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  52     36  Total Score = 1,872

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow. Lots of activity. Lots of lost jump balls. Lots of QRM and multiple
stations on the same approx freq. Only two three-baggers: K8MR and with local
mentee KB5RF who is coming along nicely.

Had a terrible start; wasted time on fifteen meters and had a poor start on 20.
Got way behind a lot of guys. Had one wonderful five minute segment when the
Interleaved CQs seemed to get a caller on the other band after every couplet.
When it works, it's magic!

Five minute segments: 5 (ugh), 13 (magic), 10, 7, 9, and 8.

Had a hard time breaking through the Great Lakes Gang on eighty meters. Lost
every jumper it seemed.

Wonderful activity. Only one QSO with KZ5D and I had one Q lead, but he closes
fast on 80/160. Glad to hear Art on as we spoke on the phone and it didn't look
good at the time... no electricity, etc. Looks like he escaped damage from the
storm to his west a bit.

Thx all, Jim N3BB