[3830] WWDigi M0BJL SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi M0BJL SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 12:16:56 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: M0BJL
Operator(s): M0BJL
Station: M0BJL

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Hampshire
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  213    34
   10:
-------------------
Total:  213    34  Total Score = 11,900

Club:

Comments:

Very slow at times, nice late opening on the Saturday which provided lots of
South, Central and the odd North American stations along with some West Indies.
Sunday was tough at first with just 100 watts but around mid morning Asia opened
up to UK and managed to work quite a few Indonesian and Chinese stations.
First time I'd ever done a serious entry in a Digi contest, I don't like running
my amplifier on Digi modes hence the 100 watt entry but it was good fun.
Thankfully with Europe on our doorstep it provided plenty of Q's to give a
decent score.
Best 73 Shaun, M0BJL