[3830] WWDigi LA5LJA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la-ah@online.no
Subject: [3830] WWDigi LA5LJA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 16:15:03 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: LA5LJA
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA5LJA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   33
   20:   36
   15:   23
   10:   29
-------------------
Total:  121    1  Total Score = 121

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

As a part of the ham radio contest community.
I decided to take part this year also....
But I find FT4/8 contesting  so brain dead.
It is so slow and boring. I have did a lot of FT8 dx-ing...
Well in other word ,my computer have did it,but I dont find it
interesting at all. This is the contest you not brag about Your
winning skill...it's all about how many black boxes you have...
SO2R....SO3R...in other Word..how big is Your wallet...