[3830] KsQP W0O(NJ8M) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP W0O(NJ8M) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 21:15:50 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0O
Operator(s): NJ8M
Station: NJ8M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 15:55

   80:   42      8      0
   40:  343    404     37
   20:  251    534     13
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  636    946     50  Mults = 59  Total Score = 233,050

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Station: Radio:K3, P3, KPA1500
         Antenna: 2 element 20 meter at 38 Feet, 20 high 40 dipole, 40
                  vertical, 80 inverted L.

First time running Kansas QSO Party, Rookie class. First real effort with this
station as a single op. Still have some bugs to work out. Gots to do some
modeling for my city lot. When you live on a postage stamp, you have one antenna
with multiple resonant points. Stuff interacts. Was great fun. Used FT8 when I
was eating. Nice fill time. Nothing blew up...Whoot! Guess Ill have to work
harder...Nah, I only ran the amp at 1k loafing.

73,
Morgan NJ8M