[3830] KsQP K7GK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7gk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K7GK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 22:48:40 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7GK
Operator(s): K7GK
Station: K7GK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    1
   40:   36     21
   20:   42     20
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   79     41      0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 14,236

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Following the encouragement of the CQP honcho, Dean N6DE, got on for a few hours
and was pleasantly surprised by the level of activity. This was more fun than I
expected. Fun factor was even further increased by chatting over the internet
with a fellow club members who were also working KS stations. Kudos to W0K for
being the only one (ones?) being able to pull my signal out of the noise on 80.
Unfortunately, 80M was a challenge, given that the contest stops well before our
sunset. A couple more hours would really help the 80 meter totals for those of
us out West. Now if I could only figure out what I can spell with all those
calls!

73, Denis - K7GK/6