[3830] KsQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] KsQP WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 00:29:40 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 6:19
Remote Operation

   80:    7      0      0
   40:   30     15      0
   20:   40     34      1
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   77     49      1  Mults = 49  Total Score = 16,468

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
This was my 1st year running the KSQP in mixed mode.  While scouting
for RTTY contacts in the RTTY-Ops contest I heard K0R, who became my
1st QSO in the QSO party.  After the RTTY contest ended, it was ALL
about Kansas.
The number of multi-county mobile stations were really a treat
this year.  While I often complain that stations don't play in
their own state QSO parties, Kansans were simply on the air.
However in all honesty there were only a HANDFUL of non-1x1 calls
on the radio - Wassup with that?
There was even a 40-meter opening @18:00z on Sunday - unheard of.
Overall, this was the BEST KSQP I have ever been a part of.
Overall, well done guys.
Look for a write up on this event at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com