[3830] WWDigi K3MM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K3MM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 00:35:39 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:   29     7
   80:   63    19
   40:   78    16
   20:   87    21
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  257    63  Total Score = 28,098

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Part time late Saturday and overnight.  I mostly used it as an exercise for
testing my Flex 6600M w/ N1MM and WSJTx SO2R.  It took me quite a while to set
it up and had a lot of problems with loss of TX while setting up QSO's on the
RXing slice.  An ongoing issue for me.  I also determined that my computer (3ghz
Core2Duo)is not  up to the task of handling all this digital stuff going on at
once.  So  my next go at this is going to be with my iRacing/VR computer and/or
2 computer SO2R for digital modes.  IF that doesnt work I dont know what will.

My first go at this contest and have to say I was  underwhelmed as most of the
FT8 community (including most of the DX) had no clue what was going on and some
werent sending grid squares or would get stuck in the sequence waiting for an
SNR. Sigh.