[3830] WWDigi T6A(S53R) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi T6A(S53R) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:20:04 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: T6A
Operator(s): S53R
Station: T6AA

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Kabul
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  990    74
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  990    74  Total Score = 177,896

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

What a surprise! 20m was open 24 hours - a very rare occurrence in this
"zone of radio silence". Was expecting it to remain open till about
22:00 local time and then catch a decent sleep. Yet it went on straight through
the night, with wall to wall - well full-screen I mean really - JA pileup,
starting at around 4 AM. So ended being up 40 hours, more or less. Felt almost
like a real WW.

Lots of people still have troubles understanding FT4/8 and it would help
immensely if one read the rules before the contest.

Good fun, but running a wild CW or SSB pileup is by far less tiring for me than
staring at the computer screen, trying to decipher what is going on. Ask what my
eyes think abut FT4/8 contesting?!

73 Robert, S53R / T6AA / T6A