[3830] KsQP K0PV Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0PV Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 17:38:14 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0PV
Operator(s): K0PV K0MVB
Station: K0PV

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   54      3      0
   40:  122     19      0
   20:  174     30      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  350     52      0  Mults = 45  Total Score = 52,130

Club: ECDXA

Comments:

A index at 14.  Condx not the best. Just got rolling on 80 Sat night then had to
stop at 0200.  could have used a few more hrs on 80.  First time users of N1MM,
so there was a learning curve and a few stumbles, but worked out good in the
end.  My new amp not hooked up yet due to no 220 in shack.  TH7 down on the
ground for repairs, so we worked party with 100 watts to a wire.  Surprised me
how well things work out considering.  Maybe next year better condx, more power
and a antenna.  Thanks to all for their hard work and patience.

73, Don K0PV on CW and Bob K0MVB on SSB