[3830] CWopsT VE3GFN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3GFN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 14:07:49 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 2

Call: VE3GFN
Operator(s): VE3GFN
Station: VE3GFN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   9
   40:  39
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  54  Mults = 53  Total Score = 2,862

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

K3 or IC7610
3 - element triband Yagi at 40 feet
3 - element 6M Yagi at 45 feet
Butternut vertical for 160/80/40M
100 watts

One of my poorer showings, but computer glitches kept me away from the contest
for the first ten minutes (the critical ten!!!!). Conditions seemed strange,
with lots of postings to the bandmap, but signals were shaky, and the skip
seemed very long. I couldn't hear many of the postings ....

Started on 40M, went to 80M which rose then died, and even got a few Qs on 20M
... but the clock was ticking, and I didn't have enough time for my 60!