[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 04:06:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 3

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :18

------------
  160:
   80:  16
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  16  Mults = 16  Total Score = 256

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Bummer!  Had a few hardware glitches (glad I found them before the CW Open!).
Rebooted computer twice.  Reboot Flex twice.  Neither of those was problem.
Winkeyer kept just beeping.  Changed battery, but nada.  Then, I saw it.
Vagabond wire sticking where it should not have been.  BAD WIRE!  :-)   So, now,
gotta buckle the Winkeyer back up.  Hardest part of working on radio or Winkeyer
is putting those tiny screw back into the cases.

Best wishes to all who participate in the CW Open on Saturday.  I hope to get
you into my log.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)