[3830] CWOpen AI6O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen AI6O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 03:43:50 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  43     39
   20:  14     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  62     57  Total Score = 3,534

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Regular set up is dismantled and packed, as I start my move this weekend.  Left
an IC7100 (backup hf and primary VHF/UHF/Digital rig) at vacation house where
I’m at now) with no computer.  No macros, no logging, all hand keying and
logging.  Sorry for some sloppy keying, Bencher was sliding around On desk, and
bugs (flying type, not Vibroplex!) in the shed.  Had only used the IC7100 for an
hour or so as it is brand new, so still learning it.  Will miss the rest of CWO,
so have fun, stay healthy, and see you in about 2-3 week when I get rig and
antennas set up.  Thanks for QSOs. 73

Ed, AI6O in MO