[3830] CWOpen VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWOpen VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 04:13:10 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 2:52
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   82    41
   40:  171   157
   20:   32    32
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  285   230  Total Score = 65,550

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

What a disaster! We gave the cottage to our son for the long weekend, so I
rushed home to operate remote. We got home late, thus the late start, plus a
dinner break. With COVID, the internet has much more traffic, particularly
during the evening peak hours, and my connection was marginal at best, signals
were chopped up much of the time. So, if you wonder why I had to ask for so many
repeats, that's why. Thank you all for your patience. Let's hope it's better in
the morning.