[3830] CWOpen NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 00:12:43 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:   38    20
   40:  134   105
   20:   88    86
   15:    5     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  265   216  Total Score = 57,240

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

MUCH slower session for me this time!

But, the highlight of this whole CW Open has been working with all the amazing
operators who signed on to work with the Deep Dixie Contest Club on our project,
'Phoenix Rising from the Ashes' as a demonstration of what amateur radio
operators can do when we band together to overcome devastation of disastrous
events -- like COVID-19.  We are determined that, if we're smart, the world's
population with squash that nasty virus.

ONWARD and UPWARD!

This CW Open was merely a 'dress rehearsal' for the MAJOR operation we plan to
put forth in the 2021 CW Open.  So, if you would like to be on one of our
record-setting teams, just let me know.  We have several top ops signed up for
2021!

Happy weekend wishes for you all.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)