[3830] TnQP WB8WKQ SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP WB8WKQ SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 03:30:03 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2                     2
   80:   25     11             28
   40:   56     46             57
   20:    3                     3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   86     57      0      90  Total Score = 39,610

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

It's amazing how we are creatures of habit.  This year 143 Q's and 90 mults,
last time (2018) 143 Q's and 88 mults.  When I saw the forecast for weather, I
knew the bands would be noisy, and it didn't disappoint.  80 and 160 were
extremely tough to copy anything.  I didn't do well on 20M, because TN was too
close.  But, 40 was the MONEY band for me.  From start to finish, I could work
TN stations.  That was really nice, and, because of that, I should have done
better.  But, I was a bit "burnt" from the CO QSO party yesterday, and
just didn't have the "mojo" to do it another full day.  So, all in
all, I'm pretty pleased with the score.  I left a lot on the table, with a few
hours off to watch baseball and nap.  So there's no one to blame but myself.
But, it was a fun party for sure and the activity did not disappoint.  Thank you
for putting on a very nice QP again!  73 Jeff