[3830] TnQP K1RO SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP K1RO SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 13:27:44 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: K1RO
Operator(s): K1RO
Station: K1RO

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   36                    28
   40:  115     30      3      78
   20:   55      3             44
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  206     33      3     150  Total Score = 110,100

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 1200 bonus points for 12 contacts with K4TCG. Writelog didn't
score this correctly so I made a spreadsheet. I think I have it right.

There were so many CW mobiles to keep track of and the counties are so small
that it was hard to go to SSB for very long for fear of missing something. Great
operators all around! Kudos especially to the mobile ops for sorting out the
crazy pileups.

I was lucky that 20 was open at the start with great signals...signals on 40
were in the noise the first couple of hours.

Gotta say, I love the short (7 hour) time frame. Plenty of action for the whole
period, and I was able to get in some family time in the morning. I wish other
QSO parties would adopt a 1-day format.