[3830] TnQP N9TF SO FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP N9TF SO FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 14:42:11 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    3      0      0       3
   80:   23      3      0      20
   40:   41     17      0      36
   20:    1      0      0       1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   68     20      0      60  Total Score = 16,840

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I don't usually do state Qp, but I got into this one to give SMC member and now
also TVDXA member KE0L some Qs for his effort at K4T. I ended up playing a bit
more between flipping back and forth chasing DX, a little bit of FT8, and
chasing TN mobiles for more counties worked. The 6 hours of chair time was
shared by all activities. Lots of fun chasing several TN mobiles. Ended up
giving K4T (KE0L operator) 4 Qs on three bands, 40/80/160. Ended up with 41
different counties in log.
27 (30%) of my total Qs were with mobiles running counties. K4TCG, N4ZZ, W9WI,
W4AN, W4PV were the mobiles in this log. Your efforts sure made it fun to stick
in and play!
Fun Sunday on the air!

73 Gene, N9TF
100 watts and wires at 35'