[3830] TnQP W4NZ Multi-Op MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tlbryant02@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP W4NZ Multi-Op MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 23:03:28 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party - 2020

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ K0EJ
Station: W4NZ

Class: Multi-Op MobileCW LP
QTH: 26 counties
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   213                   49
   40:  1029                   54
   20:   159                   23
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  1401    0       0     126  Total Score = 542,778

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Score includes bonus points from 2 QSOs with K4TCG plus points for activating 26
counties.

We were very pleased to have John K4BAI and Jeff KU8E join our party this time
as the W4AN/m crew.  They did an outstanding job in spite of some challenges
from Murphy.

With a successful mobile run last year we kept the same crew for this year, Mark
K0EJ, Brandon Million, Mark's son-in-law and I. Our setup was similar to last
year except we used an Elecraft K3 at 100w this time. Same antennas, two Hustler
whips on top of a 2016 Dodge Durango.

At the beginning 20m seemed like it was going to be very productive with some
good rates, but it didn't last long. 40m was the money band. It seemed like a
bottomless pit and, unlike last year, was productive right up until the end. 80m
was very good with low noise and some pretty intense pileups.

Top QSOs:
Special mention for Laci OM2VL (25 QSOs)and Dietmar Dl3DXX (21 QSOs). These guys
were right with us the entire trip and always with good signals.  Thank you!

And our US friends...
NW0M 32 QSOs!  Thanks, Mitch!
W5TM 28 QSOs
K1RO 27 QSOs
K9RS 27 QSOs
K3WJV 23 QSOs
VE3NNT 22 QSOs

... and MANY stations with 10 to 20 QSOs.

Thanks so much to all of you for calling in and making our 450 mile trip through
26 counties so much fun and worth the effort. See you next year.

73, Ted W4NZ (for Mark K0EJ and Brandon, our super driver/navigator)