[3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 20:06:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 9

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  27
   20:  38
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  65  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,095

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to be back in time for the 19Z CWT today. Bands not great; PLUS I felt like
I was chasing my tail today. Out Of Practice!!  :-(
Nice to work some EU this afternoon on 20M, but most sigs were down compared to
normal. 40M needs to get is act together!!
Unless the unforeseen occurs, Nurse Ted duty is over. The New Bionic Woman is
coming along very nicely after her shoulder surgery. Tnx to all who sent Well
Wishes for her recovery. Now it's my turn to recover CW. :-)

73 es tnx for the Qs!!
---
Ted   WA3AER