[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 04:11:54 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  131
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  131  Mults = 131  Total Score = 17,161

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M was long tonight and not many QSOs made with stations within 600 miles or
so.  Signals beyond the skip zone were generally excellent.  No Europe heard
other than F6HKA, but Bert was 599+.  Ran out of QSOs and rate suffered toward
the end. Would have done better to go to 80M, but burglar alarm clicks, which is
located right outside our bedroom, clicks loudly when I run high power on 80M
and XYL goes to bed around 11:30.  So, probably won't work any 80M in CWT until
the time changes back to Standard time.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please look for
me and KU8E as W4AN/M in the Alabama QSO Party this Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.