[3830] AlQP K8TE/5 SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP K8TE/5 SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 04:56:31 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8TE/5
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:    3
   20:   10     3
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   13     3  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 3  Total Score = 416

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

I was busy operating as W6H for Route 66 On-the-Air today so I had little time
to chase AL stations except for an occasional, brief break.  They were easier to
work than TX stations who were more on 20m and too close to work.  Thanks for
the contacts!  At least I have a few for the State QSO Party Challenge.  73,
Bill, K8TE K3/KPA1500 Low Dipoles