[3830] AlQP K4GIG M/SSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KI4KWR@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP K4GIG M/SSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 22:21:54 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2020

Call: K4GIG
Operator(s): KI4KWR KN4JJA W4DXY
Station: K4GIG

Class: M/SSSB HP
QTH: Madison AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:          97
   20:          11
   15:           1
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     106  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 212

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Location:  Madison, AL
Radios: ICOM IC-7300
Club: GigaParts Amateur Radio Club / Alabama Contest Group
Logging Software: N1MM+
TX Antenna: Hustler 6BTV | RadioWavz DX80SHPL | GAP 20m Monoband

     K4GIG (GigaParts ARC)from the KI4KWR/KN4JJA Compound off County Line Road
in Madison, AL. Beginning of the QSO Party I worked several on 20m then for some
weird reason 11am CST 20/40m were "total darkness". I listened to us
on a remote SDR receiver to see if we were ewen getting out and we were so that
told me nothing wrong here. As soon as greyline hit the US it was like 20/40m
woke up...so we finished out strong.
     Cat (W4DXY) from DixieDX was one of our guest operators putting her on HF
for the second time with some coaching and she did amazing. Still working with
her on obtaining General and eventually Extra.

Appreciate the patience many had while working K4GIG with Cat at the helm being
coached. Appreciate the QSO's for another great contest.

73,
Steve KI4KWR
K4GIG Trustee

GigaParts ARC / Alabama Contest Group