[3830] WAE SSB K4VBM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ptcorners@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB K4VBM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 23:55:49 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K4VBM
Operator(s): K4VBM
Station: K4VBM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   3            6
   20:  13    12     18
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  16    12     24  Total Score = 672

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Almost didn't play in this one this year - too many other contests,
but managed to squeeze some time in for it.  When I sent my first batch of
QTC's,
I did it manually, and then discovered the N1MM+ feature to do it.  I tried to
fix things up, but N1MM+ lost track of what QTC's had been sent, so I had to
manually edit to fix things.  Next time I'll know how to use it.
Manged to send 12 out of 16 possible QTC's which is good for me hi hi!  Great
fun!