[3830] WAE SSB NU4E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB NU4E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 00:02:36 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:  104    40   108
   40:   78    91    78
   20:  132   180    70
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  314   311   256  Total Score = 160,000

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Got my amp build, thanks to W4EEY for his help and his workshop. Wanted to give
it a try during WAE SSB. About 750W out - need 240V inside the shack for legal
limit, until now no complaints from my neighbors. It was a great help to get my
call out this time. Had fun, specially on 80m, 40m was to crowded. Adjusted SWR
at my HyGain AV-640 last week, SWR on 20m and 40m is good now, also the 20m
deltaloop worked good to EU. Never tried 15m, spent most of the time on Saturday
inside the shack while it rained, was on and off on Sunday.

Thanks for the QSO and QTC,
73 Matt - NU4E