[3830] WAE SSB N1RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB N1RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 00:03:39 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    2     0     8
   40:   32    42    51
   20:  173   165    72
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  207   207   131  Total Score = 54,234

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Casual effort while for this one.  Got very comfortable passing QTCs.  Signals
were good, but seemed to not have any great rates.  Still have lots to learn
about when to do QTCs. I thought they would interfere with runs, but my rate was
never really high enough to make a difference. Having a strong signal really
makes QTCs efficient.  I sent 207 QTCs (all I had) and maybe had one or two
repeat requests.  Really nice operators on the other end.  Lots of fun!