[3830] AlQP W4AQP(AB4B) SOSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP W4AQP(AB4B) SOSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 00:35:01 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2020

Call: W4AQP
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSSB HP
QTH: Laud
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:          30
   40:         379
   20:         297
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0     706  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 67  Total Score = 95,472

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great opportunity to activate W4AQP in this years event. Also provide some
bonus points to those who contacted me. As usual WX played a part during the
event which cut my op time short Sat evening. I had my moments using W4AQP
which I am sure confused some op's though I just soldiered through
my fits. No surprises about prop from here in NW AL as 20mtrs was somewhat
cantankerous yet 40mtrs yielded QSO's freely. WX QRN was building late afternoon
making 80mtrs a challenge the last few hours which got cut short by flashes of
lightning and rain.

I also want to thank the mobile op's for their efforts. W4AN/m (K4BAI/KU8E),
K4ZGB and KC4HW. The AQP committee will be working very hard to enlist more
mobile operations in the future during the next 12 months. If you are interested
in running some AL counties in the future please contact use via the AQP
website. We will give you a big " Heart of Dixie " welcome I can
assure you.

Thanks for all the Q's es hope you will be active in the 2021 running of the
AQP.

CU next year,
         Tim , AB4b