[3830] WAE SSB KE2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB KE2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 02:26:50 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   34    20    76
   40:   65    77    81
   20:   75    77    58
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  174   174   215  Total Score = 74,820

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were not great on this side but could have been worse.
Had to QRT two hours early or I might have tried running on 40m for a bit.
Tried to get going on 80/40/20 a few times but only got a few QSOs doing it so
mostly S&P. Thanks to the patience of the many Europe stations and thanks
for taking 100% of my QTCs. I tried to spot every EU station I heard not already
in my band map as well as a number of US stations. Thanks to John, MM9I who saw
my spot note and went split on 40m so I could work him for my last multiplier.

 Band    Q/QTC  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   3.5    QSO    34      34   76   1.0
   3.5   SQTC    20      20    0   1.0
     7    QSO    65      65   81   1.0