[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9YR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9yr@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9YR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 03:18:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  99     46  Total Score = 6,808

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

No 6 meter openings during the contest, but noticed on Sunday evening the winds
were calm and the sky was clearing. Figured that some VHF enhancement might be
in order for the last few hours, managed a few longer distance 2 meter contacts,
including my best was NF2RS/R in FN02 on CW.  After complaining my 432 antenna
was not working well, this contest the 432 antenna actually was working better
than I thought it could.  If you are on Facebook, stop in and join the Ham Radio
Rovers FB page...73