[3830] TxQP N1LN SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP N1LN SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 15:13:21 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2020

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.2
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    2      0      0
   40:   49     22      0
   20:   95    113      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  146    135      0  Mults = 115  Total Score = 85,420

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I would like to start out by thanking the Sponsors of the 2020 TQP.  Also, I
would like to offer a HUGE thanks to all the mobile operators that kept the
contest interesting. As I was operating on low power I had trouble breaking the
pileups several times, but that was a good thing. Activity kept going right to
the end.

I tried running on CW, but that was hard as I kept getting calls from non Texas
stations even though I was signing N1LN/NC or N1LN/4. However, on SSB it was
much easier. People that can not copy CW can hear!  Most of my 20 meter SSB Qs
are from running. Operating SO2R also made my 8 hours much more active, even
though it was only a 2 band event having shut down Saturday evening before 80
got going.

Thanks for the Qs and the fun time on an otherwise slow Saturday and Sunday.

73,
Bruce N1LN